Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Is it Right or Wrong (What Jeff Bliss Did?)?
     Jeff Bliss taught that teacher a lesson and that is good. Jeff actually got up and taught his teacher that she is doing wrong for not teaching them the right way to teach. He also pointed out that she is messing up our generations in not teaching them right. All I have to say is that handing out a packet with just words lets the student study the words and not pay any attention to the meaning of the words, while teaching them orally the students understand what the teacher is trying to get them to understand. I would get on his side because we are our future everything depends on us. The first, second, and third video I didn't get, but when the fourth video got into my head I realized what was actually happened. So Go Jeff Bliss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment